Hmm... there's not much update on except to recap the past few McEvents. There was a rained out basketball game followed by a trip to Rob's basement, a bball game where Bill died of thirst, multiple times when Aaron took a beating from the dodgeball, today Colleen got smacked in the face by Ryan, and uh... I just ate a poptart. It was yummy.
I will die of a diabetic coma. All I eat is carbs. Carbs, carbs, carbs. This was my day:
Finished off the Shrek cereal (carbs)
Ate a Hot Pocket (cressont carbs)
Ate multiple candy bars (sugarsugarsugar)
Ate a roll, noodles, and potatoes (carbs X 3)
Ate cake (carbs)
And finished off my night with a French toast poptart (so much sugar I'm going to puke...jk...)
Atkins followers everywhere should hate me. Have fun eating your wraps and veggies, but I'll stick to bready-grain goodness.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home