Wednesday, December 01, 2004
About Me

- Name: Sarah A. Miller
- Location: Tyler, TX, United States
I am an editorial photographer with 10+ years of experience. I have 3 cats, play the banjo & clarinet and enjoy long walks to the park. I am available for hire.
Previous Posts
- This was a bad weekend. I was really depressed. My...
- If there are any attractive men out there, please ...
- BubblySara7: your a stupid bitch y the fuck do u g...
- I'm so excited! I made a layered TACO PIE!! It loo...
- Things to remember: 90% of leadership is ATTITUDE....
- Dude. I cannot get used to this time change! It's ...
- "So if you think your life is complete confusion B...
- Does anybody know what time it is? Does anybody re...
- Blogation in the nation! It's been awhile, but thi...
- I've been sick for awhile, but now I'm on new medi...



1 Comments:
Por qué eres triste? No quiero oir que otras personas están triste. Tu eres un chica muy bonita y inteligente y simpatica. Tienes muchos amigos que piensan eres un chica muy especial. Estás como mí. Yo es una muchacha muy mona, inteligente, chistosa, y especial. Soy muy feliz. Quiero que eres contenta tambien.
Pero tu parece feliz en el fotografo. Tienes una sonrisa muy grande.
Tenga un día buena, amiga!
December 3, 2004 at 12:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home