Sweet-Tastick!
This weekend was pretty good! I broke through my sappy funk and actually experienced some brief moments of fun!
*gasp!*
Saturday night was Colleen's party in Ida. Between Dance Dance Revolution, The Hot Chick, my Jesus hackeysack, and paper footballs, there were quite a few laughs and good times.
Today was the mini band trip to see the Nutcracker. The ride there and back was crazy. I carpooled with Matt, Seth, and Val Downs. Matt sucks at driving... oooh yeah.
We got lost, ended up on the Ohio turnpike, drove though some neighborhood, ate dinner at a bar, and saw a car whiz by with a 3-foot manorah strapped down to the roof!!
All I can say is darn those dirty Republicans and ghetto rap music!


3 Comments:
SARA, YOUR DIRTY
December 15, 2004 at 5:06 PM
JUST KIDDING THIS IS BRADY
December 15, 2004 at 5:07 PM
you spelled sarah wrong
December 18, 2004 at 6:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home