Greetings from the Jersey Shore!
Crysta has graced the ugly flatness of Bedford, Michigan once again, only this time it's semi-permanent. For the past two days I've helped her move all her junk into her new room. We also went out and bought some new junk to put in it! I'm glad that she's back, but at the same time, it's sort of annoying. Crysta is the type of girl who has me come over while she cleans her room, talks on the phone, and gets cleaned up. She likes to constantly have people around her. I, on the other hand, am a loner. I have been conditioned to enjoy the solitude of my bed, some cookies, and a good book. I can stay content in this fashion for several days. Now that Crysta has arrived, my "chi" is all out of wack!
Speaking of cookies, I need to lay off on devouring them! It's only the first Tuesday of break and once again I am pushing 130. I'm looking forward to joining some sort of sport in the spring (golf, track, v-ball, dance??) but with my lack of endurance, I'll probably turn into a narcoleptic and fall asleep during the game. Eeep!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home